Friday, January 27, 2012

I am lonely.  No, that isn't a true statement. It is just a feeling that came over me just now that i put a name to and that's the word that came out.  So, does that mean it's truth?  I don't know.  I just need a mother's arms right now, maybe.  I need to feel deep in a pillow.  I want to feel on top of a tree, tight with no storms.

I have this problem where I feel in jeopardy all of the time.  It's an unstable feeling.  I wish it would go away but it probably won't.

I remind myself how hard last year was and how there was survival and how that should lessen my worry for this year.  I should make a t-shirt.  I should write it on the mirror in lipstick or toothpaste.

"YOU SURVIVED WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T"

Probably wouldn't make a dent in my worry.  It's my nature.



I have so many submissions out to "upper tier" magazines and I hope they find homes.

They are good stories.  I have to be patient.  They will find their ways. They are worthy. <----these are things I keep telling myself, rejection after rejection after rejection.

If you are still reading this, you are a good man.

No comments:

Post a Comment