Monday, December 19, 2011

Painting is a sport for the young, lest anyone tell you differently.  Unless you have calves made of mindfreak and a back incapable of breaking, do not…I repeat…do not… attempt to paint.  I am talking about walls here, not canvases.  If you must paint walls, be smart, do it very slowly, in very small installments.  Take a full day to recover between walls.  Take a week.  If it takes a month to paint a bathroom, that’s great.  I don’t care that your house is in chaos or shambles or a combination of the two.  You will thank me later.  Your back will thank me.  Your calves will thank me.  Also, all of your other muscles will probably thank me too.  I wish someone would have given me this advice because right now my muscles are pretty effing pissed off.  They’ve thrown down their picket signs and just walked off the job entirely.  I have no useful muscles in my body.  All of the important ones are probably down at the local bar, smoking cigarettes, drinking PBR’s and talking crap about me.  I don’t blame them.  I created the worst job conditions possible and just expected them to take it.  I am a bad meat-vessel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment