Friday, October 7, 2011

Tonight, I will go have the wine in a place with couches and soft chairs. Maybe there will be dim lighting.  I hear there is also a wine vending machine.  One sort of like a soft-serve yogurt machine but with wine.  Oh Ultimate Universal Being it is obvious you have listened to my prayers! 

I will swipe my card.

I will place my glass carefully below the spigot.

I will press the necessary buttons.

Oh hail the wine dispensing machine!

Technology will not end with Steve Jobs passing.  I swear this today.  Cross my heart, hope to wine.


Tonight, I will also drive to a radio station to claim my prize.  It is not monetary, but it is definitely worth driving the wrong way through Los Angeles Friday rush hour traffic to get my dirty paws on.  Plus, it is free and it is a prize and I won it, so, suck it traffic!

Also, E.L.O. has some songs that make me go YES!!  So, suck it cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment