Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I bet you didn’t know that tomorrow is National Fried Chicken Day.  The reason this holiday exists is probably so I won’t be able to stop thinking about fried chicken because ever since KFC told me, via email coupon, that July 6th is NFCD, all I can think about is HOW I NEED TO EAT FRIED CHICKEN!  But I want to eat it today.  I don’t want to wait until tomorrow.  It’s not even necessary to wait until tomorrow because, unlike holidays that have rules like Christmas and 4th of July, NFCD can happen on any day, really. I mean, come on.  It’s just food.  I can make NFCD be EVERY day if I really wanted to.  There are probably some people who live this holiday on a daily basis and don’t even know it. 

Any which way I really want to just go to a fried chicken place, or actually, MULTIPLE fried chicken places, and buy like 10 bucks of fried chicken at each place and then bring it all home in my car WHILE THE DELICIOUS SMELL TORTURES ME LIKE A LOVER and then eat it while sitting in front of the television in my pajamas; the delectable fried goodness covering my coffee table like a one item Hoarders buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment