Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I have a fun new toy called an iPad. Thank you my www friend! This weekend I discovered a fishing game app. I don’t know why, but I love fishing games. One of my favorite nickel slots in Vegas is a fishing themed game. When I was little I loved going fishing. I probably would love fishing if I went fishing now. Especially, if it involved beer and a book.  Man, why don’t I ever go fishing?!?! Doesn't that sound like heaven?  I think I will put that on my summer to do list.

Anyway, I played the eff out of this fishing game all weekend and ever since. And, to be honest, it’s not even that good of a game. But there is a certain challenge to it that hits my sweet spot.

It’s really dumb how much I like this fishing game.

Also, have you noticed that in movies or shows that are centered around “apocalyptic” themes, like end of world, machines have taken over, alien invasion, zombie invasion, nuclear wastelanded type of things that nobody is wearing bright clothes? Everyone is wearing grays, blacks, browns, tans, dark greens, dark blues, maroons, etc. The brightest the clothing gets is maybe a plum. I understand that in these movie scenarios maybe washing machine access are at an all time low, but still, you think you’d see someone with a yellow t-shirt that is dinged down with dirt and grime to a muddy mustard, right? Do all orange, red and white and turquoise clothing burn up when humanity goes under? What is the story with this?

All I know is that if I ever survive the Zombie-pocolypse, I am going to wear rainbow overalls every day. I don’t even care if that makes me an easy target. I will have an automatic crossbow, a sawed off shotgun and a hand held flame thrower so being easily seen by zombies won’t even be a factor. Plus, I will have all of those overall pockets to fill with like, extra clips and arrows and whatnot.  Rainbow overalls: bringing smiles to Zombie-pocolypse survivors everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment