Saturday, May 7, 2011

OMG I MADE THE WIGLEAF TOP 50!! 

This sort of blows me right the fuck away because of the sheer volume of online stories published every month, then multiply that by a YEAR and to take them all and whittle them down to just 50 (plus the awesome long list, of course) and the fact that ONE OF MY STORIES MADE THE TOP 50 just makes me feel that what I am doing, all the time I'm spending, all the being alone with a keyboard is maybe not for nothing.  That things I write maybe make a difference and maybe I am okay at writing. 

It's a brownie point and I am going to wear it with pride even if a 'point' is not wearable.

Thank you Wigleaf. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is a cool story - and I hope your penis story from Smokelong will be on the list next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zin! Congrats to you on the long list!

    ReplyDelete