Saturday, January 8, 2011

It’s not fair I have to drink this coffee so fast. Morning coffee is not Yagermeister. And it sucks that the cup I just made is so unbelievably good. SIPPING good.  And i can't leisurely enjoy it.  But, noooooo... because of certain schedule constraints, I have to drink this coffee and leave the house in 20 effing minutes so I can do a 78 minute workout and come back in time to get ready and leave the house on time. I am not happy about this because I am not a morning person. So, it already sucks that I have to work out in the morning but now my morning slothliness (made up word) that I love to luxuriate in; laptop on lap, writing, listening to Iron & Wine, sipping coffee, has been taken away from me. IT’S A SATURDAY! Fml.

Plus, coffee makes you have to pee or poo and I really shouldn’t be drinking it before I go exercise because that just exacerbates the entire situation and I really don’t want to pull off the road while running in order to evacuate my innards.

Ugh. Unhappy. SUPER unhappy.

1 comment:

  1. Sad, sad, sad. But at least the coffee was delicious. I want to go to Starbucks now. I wasn't planning on leaving the house. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete