Saturday, December 18, 2010

I waited all week to make coffee in my new French press that I bought at Bed Bath & Beyond with my 20% off coupon that they mail out like letterbombs every week.

I waited all week to drink the coffee i would make in my new French press out of a new cow mug I bought for $8.00 last weekend at Pier One.  I thought it was on sale for $5.00 but I was wrong and even though i am the cheapest person alive I had to buy it BECAUSE IT WAS TOO CUTE NOT TOO!  It is a regular mug..in a very big size...in a cow print and THE BOTTOM OF IT IS PINK UDDERS!  It basically sits on four pink udders.  HOW CAN YOU NOT DRINK OUT OF A BLACK AND WHITE COW PRINT MUG THAT HAS FOUR PINK UDDERS ON IT??? Answer: You cannot. You must.

Result of all of this waiting?  Warm deliciousness served up in a ceramic vat of FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment